[XeTeX] cmyk encoded files

Daniel Greenhoe dgreenhoe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 02:51:59 CET 2011

2011/11/20 Zdenek Wagner <zdenek.wagner at gmail.com>:
> Printed colour samples are commercially available.
> They are printed on different types of papers and CMYK values are given.

Is there any such thing available in book form? That is, could you
make a recommendation? Here in Taiwan, there is something commonly
sold called Pantone彩色聖經 (Pantone Cai3Se4 Sheng4Jing1 = Pantone Color
Bible). I did finally locate one in a bookstore yesterday, but it was
sealed up and I wasn't allowed to open it without buying it.

Dan