[XeTeX]   in XeTeX

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Mon Nov 14 16:02:19 CET 2011

Hi Zdenek,

I am suggesting that one be forced to use any particular editor.

But, if we want a unified/consistent editor across all platforms,
I would consider TeXWorks as a viable candidate as it is already cross platform.
It should be easy enough to add a feature that could make the different forms of
white space visible.

I do not use TeXworks so I can not say if it works via telnet or ssh.

Personally, I think when working with unicode you should use a graphics
capable terminal. But, that is just my position.

regards
	Keith.