[XeTeX] Wacky behavior of XeLaTeX in TeXLive 2011

Alessandro Ceschini alessandroceschini.it at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:14:33 CET 2011

Hi

To Mojca:
No, the version I'm running is NOT the one bundled with Ubuntu 11.10
(that's TL 2009), I just downloaded a dvd of TL 2011 and installed it
manually via tl-install. Installation is complete (every package), and
nothing of the TL 2009 package bundled with Ubuntu is installed. I
checked this.

To Ross:
So, are you suggesting I should downgrade to TL 2010? Previously I was
using just that version, without any apparent problem, all started when
I upgraded to TL 2011 (but after a fresh install, so no remnants of TL
2010 on my hard disk).

Regards
--
/Alessandro Ceschini/