[XeTeX] Wacky behavior of XeLaTeX in TeXLive 2011

Alessandro Ceschini alessandroceschini.it at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 00:24:56 CET 2011

To Andy:

Hi

No, I only have TL2011 and nothing of the bundled version (2009) is
installed, and no, there's no duplicate of the font, actually this
happens with every font, it's a bit weird for every font to be
duplicated. The directories are the standard ones: \usr\share\fonts and
~\.fonts\

As far as PATH is concerned, I can run tlmgr update --all from my home
path, I think that means PATH works fine. Right?

But the real problem is in TeXWorks, the go to pdf and go to source
files functions are completely broken, that's the real issue.

Greetings

--
/Alessandro Ceschini/