[XeTeX] How to Convert Devanagari (sanskrit) text to Telugu Text

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Nov 4 01:22:55 CET 2011

Am 04.11.2011 um 01:13 schrieb Zdenek Wagner:

> 2011/11/4 Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de>:
>>
>> Am 03.11.2011 um 23:53 schrieb A u:
>>
>>> I checked line number 54 and it looks like this "U+092F > U+0C2F"
>>
>> To me it looks like
>>
>>        U+092E > U+0C2EU
>>
> Strange... I have looked at the file I saved 24 hours ago. At this
> file line 54 is empty, all mappings contain <> and there is no
> superfluous U.

Could be the programme you are using for counting lines starts with a line #0?

--
Greetings

  Pete

Encryption, n.:
	A powerful algorithmic encoding technique employed in the creation of computer manuals.