[XeTeX] How to Convert Devanagari (sanskrit) text to Telugu Text

A u akupadhyayula at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:53:08 CET 2011

I am attaching the .map file, I did everything as Wagner I am getting this
error
desktop:~$ sudo teckit_compile
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/misc/xetex/fontmapping/dev2tel/devtotel.map
-o
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/misc/xetex/fontmapping/dev2tel/devtotel.map
unexpected identifier: "U" at line 54
compilation failed: status = -9

I checked line number 54 and it looks like this "U+092F > U+0C2F"