[XeTeX] Adobe Original Sample booklet .pdfs available on-line

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed May 11 15:31:27 CEST 2011

After a query on the InDesign mailing list, I found myself looking for these --- posted this to TYPO-L (my apologies to those seeing this twice) but I thought people using XeTeX might be interested....

Ages ago, they used to provide small printed booklets when one purchased a font (I had the one for Adobe Garamond). Now they're downloads which would probably work pretty well on a Kindle or other ebook reader which can view .pdfs:

http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/pdfs/BriosoPro.pdf

http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/pdfs/CalcitePro.pdf

http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/pdfs/AdobeGaramondPro.pdf

http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/pdfs/MyriadPro.pdf

http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/pdfs/SilentiumPro.pdf

http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/pdfs/TektonPro.pdf

http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/pdfs/WarnockPro.pdf

Or you could print and bind copies by hand.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer