[XeTeX] Beginning user with questions

Ruth Robbins ramrobbins2 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 07:10:29 CEST 2011

Hi,
i'm using xetex to typset a grammar of a tonal languge. At the moment
I'm trying to figure out how to properly set up a simple table that
has no lines (horizontal or verticle). I've been going to various
resources online and it's still not working.

Also, my typeset document has been consistently ending after the first
chapter even though end document doesn't come until the end of
everything.
what might I be missing?  Is there something written on making tables
in Xetex/XeLatex?