[XeTeX] Character Variants

David Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Sun Mar 27 14:18:49 CEST 2011

All of what Matthew wrote is true.  I suggested using the \char" method
because the original poster said he was using Alt-x, which implied to me
that he didn't have a convenient keyboard entry method available for the
characters in question -- otherwise he would have used it instead of Alt-x.

I hope he'll let us know, one way or another, since I am curious about this.

David