[XeTeX] sectioning commands with arabxetex

Abdulrahman Al-Abdusalalm abdulrhman.niz at cas.edu.om
Wed Mar 16 05:37:33 CET 2011

Hi,

Try this ...

 \documentclass[a4paper]{article}

\usepackage{polyglossia}

\setmainlanguage{arabic}

\setotherlanguage{english}

\newfontfamily\arabicfont[Scale=1.5,Script=Arabic]{Scheherazade}

\begin{document}

\section{واحد}

\subsection{واحد . واحد}

\section{اثنان}

\subsection{اثنان . واحد}

\section{ثلاثة}

\subsection{ثلاثة . واحد}

\end{document}

It shows clearly that subsection numbering is typeset *right to left* as
opposed to the normal direction *left to right*.

Regards

On 15 March 2011 15:03, Abdulrahman Al-Abdusalalm <abdulrhman.niz at cas.edu.om