[XeTeX] Odd font behavior

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Mar 13 22:13:01 CET 2011

Am 13.03.2011 um 20:52 schrieb Stephen Moye:

> Likewise to no avail.

Where is the prove that the font *is* embedded? If it's not embedded
and not built into the printer then nothing will be printed. (And if
you do not allow us to examine your font we can guess some more. I
think xdvipdfmx changed its behaviour from not following to obeying.)

Since you're von Mac OS X, you can check some "informal" properties of
the font with Apple's Font Book and with Linotype Font Explorer.

BTW, the embedded check can be done with pdffonts from the xpdf suite
(or package). Or Adobe Reader etc.

--
Greetings

   Pete