[XeTeX] [texhax] Throughput

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Thu Mar 3 21:25:39 CET 2011

Hi Phil,

Sent from my iPad

On 04/03/2011, at 6:56 AM, "Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd)" <P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk> wrote:

> Well, maybe : but why did he cite my message and
> not Peter's in that case ?!

The original message was sent to texhax (without delay) and XeTeX (held for moderation), and you replied normally, presumably going to both lists, but maybe only XeTeX.
To Martin, this looked like a question posed on one list was replied to on another.
That is a possible danger of cross-posting; but if you were to suggest that Martin can be too quick to nit-pick, then I would not moderate that message.

I hope this analysis isn't jumping to too many unwarranted conclusions.
:-)

> ** Phil.

Cheers,

   Ross