[XeTeX] Diacritic marks in various fonts

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Thu Jun 23 19:11:53 CEST 2011

I can't reproduce the problem, but I'm using the CVS version of
Junicode. I suppose there was some bug or missing feature that has been
supplied or fixed since the last release. I suggest that you grab this:

http://faculty.virginia.edu/OldEnglish/secret/junicode-cvs.zip

Install the fonts and see if that fixes the problem.

I'm working towards a new release, perhaps in late July or August. If
anyone is having a problem with Junicode, I'd love to hear from you
between now and then.

Peter