[XeTeX] Bidipoem Problem

Vafa Khalighi vafa018 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:34:52 CEST 2011

Actually, this there is no issue for Persian users because they can use
xepersian which provides Persian equivalent of TeX primitives and also
Persian equivalents of many LaTeX commands and environments (This is heaps
more than what ConTeXt has done, you even can perform your macro programming
in Persian if you use xepersian since it also gives the Persian equivalents
of TeX primitives, for example if you use xepersian, instead \hbox you can
use \کادرا). The attached document is exactly the same document with the
difference that I have used xepersian and so Persian commands and
environments instead English ones.

فارسی را پاس بداریم

meaning: let's honour Persian.