[XeTeX] Mongolian

Danyll Wills dwills at netvigator.com
Tue Jun 14 14:21:11 CEST 2011

A few years ago, I tried install Montex as Oliver Corf described many years ago. It did not work. I eventually did get it to work but I am a little uncertain how I did it. I think it was the one of the files that contained the character tables.

I use the same system of XeLaTeX I use for Chinese.

MacOS X Snow Leopard 10.6.7
TeXShop 2.41
Unicode UTF-8

The file that is created is a PDF.

Mojca Miklavec is absolutely right about Oliver - he is very busy and said he was trying to work on something 'new' but had little free time.

As I say, what I have done seems to work fine. I think I could find the notes I wrote a couple of years ago to tweak the files that did not work.