[XeTeX] [Off-topic] Persian versus Farsi

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 16:03:09 CEST 2011

> One obvious example is the films that has been made about Ancient Persians, for
instance
> in the film "Alexander" made in 2004, they introduce Persians
as cruel and Bloodthirsty
> and on the other hand they introduce Greeks as angels. So we simply can not trust West!

The problem is that some people think they are the center of the universe and the rest

have only one purpose: to harm them! Let me say that some people here in Greece

did not like the movie either because Alexander was portraited as a homosexual. Of course
you could say the similar things about the "300" movie/comic book, but you and many/some

of my compatriots should realize that artists should be freeto express themselves.

A.S.