[XeTeX] [Off-topic] Persian versus Farsi

Vafa Khalighi vafa018 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:51:47 CEST 2011

> Fine, that clarifies matters perfectly !

I did not mean to be rude and if that is how it looked, then I apologise
from the bottom of my heart. Maybe I should have said few more words about
this. Our nation do not have any good memory with British and this has made
us very sensitives so maybe it would not matter for you if you call our
language Persian or Farsi but it is very important to us and ....

If you believe I am wrong, then please have a look at the recent history of
Iran related to Britain.