[XeTeX] textup superscript

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 03:42:31 CEST 2011

Hello,

What kind of superscripts are you referring to? If they are the symbols for footnotes, then maybe you should look at how the footnote is defined, maybe something like \footnotetext or something. In that case, it also depends on which class file you are using, I think that memoir offers more options than other classes to customize things like footnotes.

If you are using superscripts in a kind of mathematical way, i.e. not in a footnote, then you might try $^\mathrm{foo}$, although I am not sure about the spacing in that case.

Wilfred