[XeTeX] Customizing footnote markers

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Jun 5 20:20:29 CEST 2011

Alessandro Ceschini wrote:
> Will the prologue suffice?

Different people differ in their expectations.  If I ask someone to
help me, I try to give them all of the information that they will
need in order to (a) replicate the problem, and (b) endeavour to
find a solution.  Someone else may think that that is too much
trouble, and just keep providing small parts of the information.
I am afraid that, in the latter case, the enthusiasm of others to
try to help may eventually peter out.  As it has, for me, in this case.

Philip Taylor