[XeTeX] epsdice package.

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jul 17 22:49:50 CEST 2011

Am 17.07.2011 um 16:21 schrieb Michael Joyner:

>  If I wanted to redefine
> the UNICODE range for Cherokee Glyphs to match the below, so that I could
> leave the rest using standard fonts, by using the \def approach, how would
> you do it?

Maybe this (untested) works:

	\newfontfamily\Cher{FreeSerif}			% select this or
	\newfontfamily\Cher{FreeSans}			% that font for Cherokee

	\newcount\n \n="13A0 \loop \ifnum\n<"13F5	% start and end point in hex
	  \catcode\n=\active				% activation
	  \def\n{\Cher\n} \advance\n by 1 \repeat	% set font, increment loop index

I am not a TeX programmer (shell, sed, awk are much easier, also more often usable).

--
Greetings

  Pete

It's not the valleys in life I dread so much as the dips.
				– Garfield