[XeTeX] epsdice package.

Michael Joyner mjoyner at vbservices.net
Sun Jul 17 16:21:54 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 4:35 AM, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa at web.de> wrote:

> Am 17.07.2011 um 00:42 schrieb Michael Joyner:
>

>  The font definition I posted has Cherokee glyphs, but I have to fake bold,
>> etc.
>>

> Try GNU FreeSerif and FreeSans! (My FreeMono has only one Cherokee type
> face.)
>
> No Cherokee glyphs there.

So.. I guess this goes back to my previous question. If I wanted to redefine
the UNICODE range for Cherokee Glyphs to match the below, so that I could
leave the rest using standard fonts, by using the \def approach, how would
you do it? Please be kind, I am a Lyx user trying to concentrate on the
content, not spend weeks fighting fonts. :)

\setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text,

Scale=MatchLowercase,

BoldFont={Aboriginal Serif/B},

BoldFeatures={Scale=MatchLowercase},

ItalicFont={*},

ItalicFeatures={Scale=MatchLowercase,FakeSlant=0.3},

BoldItalicFont={Aboriginal Serif/BI},

BoldItalicFeatures={Scale=MatchLowercase},

SmallCapsFont={*},

SmallCapsFeatures={Scale=MatchLowercase,FakeBold=4}]{Digohweli}%

\setsansfont[Mapping=tex-text,

Scale=MatchLowercase]{Aboriginal Sans}%

\setmonofont[Mapping=tex-text,

Scale=1.0,

FakeBold=2]{Everson Mono}%

> --
> Greetings
>
>  Pete
>
> Some day we may discover how to make magnets that can point in any
> direction.

---

   - Learn to speak Cherokee: http://www.cherokeelessons.com/
   - Cherokee Language Help BBS/Chat: