[XeTeX] Isomath, Mathspec and Siunitx

le.farfadet.spatial at free.fr le.farfadet.spatial at free.fr
Wed Jul 6 09:58:28 CEST 2011

Tobias,

Tobias Schoel <liesdiedatei at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Maybe, there is a complete solutin (at least as complete als Linux
> Libertine lets it be). In order to determine that, you should give a
> detailed specification of what you _want_. Until now, you mostly said,
> what you _did_ and what problems occured that way.

I want to use Linux Libertine as main font. To keep coherence into my document,
I want it to be used into mathematical environment, meaning also for predefine
functions (such as "ln") and SI environment. As there is no bold italic Greek
symbols in Linux Libertine ­­-- well, not yet --, I want to use LModern for
Greek symbols (and only for Greek symbols). In mathematical environment, I want
bold characters to be bold italic characters. Also, I am trying to use as much
Unicode as I can.

   Here is the version I have been able to make that satisfies me the most, even
if it is not exactly what I want to do. There may be a better way:

documentclass{article}

usepackage{isomath}
usepackage[math]{mathspec}
usepackage{siunitx}

defaultfontfeatures{Scale=MatchLowercase}
setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Linux Libertine O}
setsansfont[Mapping= tex-text]{DejaVu Sans}
setmonofont{DejaVu Sans Mono}
setmathfont{Linux Libertine O}
setmathsfont(Digits,Latin)[Numbers={Lining, Proportional}]{Linux
  Libertine O}

begin{document}
sisetup{detect-all, detect-inline-family=text, detect-inline-weight=text,
  detect-display-math=true}

SI{6}{meter per second} $SI{6}{meter per second}$

emph{bfseries u} $mathbfit{u}$ $mathbfit{tau}$

ln $ln$
end{document}

   Regards.

                              Yoann