[XeTeX] Isomath, Mathspec and Siunitx

Tobias Schoel liesdiedatei at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:38:47 CEST 2011

Am 05.07.2011 12:13, schrieb Ulrike Fischer:
> Am Tue, 05 Jul 2011 12:00:17 +0200 schrieb
> le.farfadet.spatial at free.fr:
>
>> I have tried it and I have then actually obtained Linux Libertine bold italic
>> font in mathematical environment. But, I have then lost Greek symbols. If I am
>> using "\setmathsfont(Digits,Latin,Greek)[Numbers={Lining, Proportional}]{Linux
>> Libertine O}", then I obtain an error message:
>>
>>        ! LaTeX Error: Command `\Gamma' already defined.
>>
>> Obviously, this is about redefining "\Gamma" macro. Of course "\setmathfont"
>> needs to redefine it, the question is which other package does too? Isomath, I
>> guess.
Also look for amsmath &co. Sometimes, simply changing the order helps.

>>     Anyway, I would rather being able to use unicode-math.

Then do it, Asana Math works well with Linux Libertine and even more
with TeX Gyre Pagella:

\documentclass{minimal}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\usepackage{unicode-math}
\setromanfont{Linux Libertine O}
\setsansfont{TeX Gyre Pagella}
\setmathfont{Asana Math}
#\setmathfont[range="0030-"0039]{Linux Libertine O} #uncomment for math
numbers from Linux Libertine O instead of Asana Math

\begin{document}
Hallo 123 $Hallo 123$ \textsf{Hallo 123}
\end{document}