[XeTeX] Isomath, Mathspec and Siunitx

Le Farfadet Spatial le.farfadet.spatial at free.fr
Tue Jul 5 06:56:48 CEST 2011

Hello everybody out there!

     I am experiencing some troubles while using together Isomath,
Mathspec and Siunitx. First, it seems that the font Linux Libertine does
not have any bold italic characters. As a consequence, when using
"\mathbfit" in mathematical environment, the font is not Linux
Libertine, but LModern. LModern is also used with predefine function
such as "\ln", and with Siunitx. Here is an example summarizing the
troubles I have:

\documentclass{article}

\usepackage{isomath}
\usepackage{mathspec}
\usepackage{siunitx}

\defaultfontfeatures{Scale=MatchLowercase}
\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Linux Libertine O}
\setsansfont[Mapping= tex-text]{DejaVu Sans}
\setmonofont{DejaVu Sans Mono}
\setmathfont{Linux Libertine O}
\setmathsfont(Digits,Latin)[Numbers={Lining, Proportional}]{Linux
Libertine O}

\begin{document}
\sisetup{group-four-digits=true, output-decimal-marker={,},
    exponent-product = \cdot, detect-all, detect-inline-family=text,
    detect-inline-weight=text, detect-display-math=true}

\SI{6}{\meter \per \second} $\SI{6}{\meter \per \second}$

\emph{\bf u} $\mathbfit{u}$ $\mathbfit{\tau}$

ln $\ln$
\end{document}

     I do not know if anybody has an idea to fix these.

     Regards.

                                                     Yoann

--
L'antre du farfadet :