[XeTeX] Bold unit vectors

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 20:18:30 CEST 2011

> Yes, it seems as if Asana doesn't support \imath / U+0131 in Bold.
>
> The \hat shouldn't be printed bold, as it wouldn't look good and the
>
> bold/regular difference wouldn't carry meaning.

Hello,

To the best of my knowledge Unicode defines only
LATIN SMALL LETTER DOTLESS I (U+0131) and
MATHEMATICAL ITALIC SMALL DOTLESS I (U+1D6A4) and for
both characters there are glyphs in Asana-Math. There
is no MATHEMATICAL BOLD SMALL DOTLESS I symbol or even
a MATHEMATICAL BOLD ITALIC SMALL DOTLESS I.

A.S.