[XeTeX] Help with UTF8 in XeTeX

Bogdan Butnaru bogdanb+xetex at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 19:14:55 CET 2011

OK, thanks everyone.

For the record (in case others have this problem and reach this
message), using both

\usepackage{fontspec}
\usepackage{xunicode}

also works. It’d be nice if someone could explain what’s the
difference between the two.

(After trying a bit more by myself I noticed a warning against using
inputenc, I think from the  xunicode package. It’d be helpful for
users if the warning was shown by xelatex itself, I think.)