[XeTeX] Multi directional paragraphs

Vafa Khalighi vafakhlgh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:07:01 CET 2011

As I said this is not a bug and it happens because once inside verse
environment based on the direction of outside, right and left skips are set,
then you can not change it because they are already set. This is exactly the
same scenario with itemize and enumerate environment and to fix the issue of
margin when both directionality for say, two different items are used, we
introduced the concept of RTLitems and LTRitems environment in bidi.
Similarly, you can introduce the concept of RTLverse environment as I have
done in my test here. These use \list environment and in list environment
based of RTL or LTR mode, we have to set different values for right and left
skips.