[XeTeX] Velthuis to Roman transliteration

Neal Delmonico ndelmonico at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 8 18:53:53 CET 2011

Greetings All,

I just wanted to thank everyone who offered advice and help in resolving
my Velthuis to transliteration question.  I now have RomDev.map and .tec
successfully installed and they are working like a charm.  I have two
routes to conversion of my old velthuis files to unicode: a sed script
(thanks Dominik) that works well and an emacs script (thanks Francois)
that works equally well.  Those scripts have helped me resolve some other
questions I had a had about efficient ways to input Unicode
transliteration.  I would still like to try create a map that would
convert velthuis to unicode Roman transliteration, but I will save that
until I have some free time for that.

Anyway, thanks to all for your patience and help.

Best wishes,

Neal