[XeTeX] wrong page labels in slides with hyperref

Heiko Oberdiek heiko.oberdiek at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 6 03:42:37 CET 2011

On Sat, Feb 05, 2011 at 11:25:42PM +0100, Pablo Rodríguez wrote:

> \documentclass{slides}
> \usepackage{hyperref}
> \begin{document}
> \begin{slide}
> first
> \end{slide}
> \begin{slide}
> second
> \end{slide}
> \end{document}
>
> if I compile it without hyperref, page labels in PDF are fine, but
> all page labels are set to zero when compiled with hyperref.
>
> Could someone confirm whether this is a bug in hyperref?

It was not supported by hyperref, because class `slides'
doesn't use \thepage but a complicate combination of counters
slide, note, overlay and page. In 2011/02/05 v6.82a I have now
implemented some support for class `slides' for options
`pdfpagelabels' and `pageanchor'.

Yours sincerely
  Heiko Oberdiek