[XeTeX] Kerning flaw with MinionPro & XeTex

Alessandro Ceschini alessandroceschini.it at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 22:41:21 CET 2011

Yeah, as I told you I'd taken a look in FontForge and it came out font
designers had anticipated such combination in the kerning pairs table.
In effect it works in PangoView but I can't figure out how to direct the
output toward a pdf, so I can't show you the right kerning, anyhow there
should be more space, that's obvious.
There should be some bug in XeTeX, I guess it doesn't look for kerning
pairs that involve alternate glyphs.
Best wishes,