[XeTeX] Velthuis to Roman translit

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:05:51 CET 2011

I tend to do this just with a sed script, for the file as a whole (sed file
attached, originally from Richard Mahoney, but edited by me).  It wouldn't
be that hard to write a xetex TEC file to do this, but I'm not aware of
anyone actually having done it yet.  It would be nice to have, I agree.
Dominik
<https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTIzNzI2MTY5>