[XeTeX] right justified paragraph in tabular or longtable

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Wed Dec 21 18:33:10 CET 2011

Dear Adam,

Quoting McCollum, Adam (acmccollum101 at gmail.com), who forgot to include the
xetex list:
> Thanks, the second option works as I would like. (For some reason, I only
> got an error message with the first.)

Ah, I guess that's because your mail reader showed the greater sign (>) at
the beginning of the code as just another level of quotation. The first
option uses ">{\raggedleft\arraybackslash}p{WIDTH}" (without the quotes)
inside the longtable definition. It does the same as the second option,
though the second option does it in a two-step version that might be easier
to read and use, especially if you have more than one such column (or more
than one longtable using such columns).

Hope that clarifies things, though of course you already have a working
version,

	Susan