[XeTeX] polyglossia, right alignment is not correct

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:29:03 CET 2011

The best way to avoid the problem of using TeXLive 2010 is to upgrade to
TeXLive 2011.

Polyglossia has changed quite a bit, including in recent months.  The very
first thing you should do is upgrade your TeX installation. That may solve
your problem.  If it does not, we will all be on a level playing field to
try to help you further.

Best,
Dominik