[XeTeX] Diacritics in color

Karljurgen Feuerherm kfeuerherm at wlu.ca
Thu Dec 1 19:56:45 CET 2011

I seem to recall from the days when I was doing demos/mock-ups for the
cuneiform encoding proposal that SIL's graphite/WorldPad combo allowed
one to do things of this sort; it involved specifying sub-areas in
special font tables, which the software of course had to know about.

Not sure whether that's useful to this discussion, but thought I'd
mention it.