[XeTeX] XeTeX and "ignore sub" substitution rules

mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca
Thu Dec 1 14:59:14 CET 2011

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011, Apostolos Syropoulos wrote:
> did produce the expected results with say XeTeX that comes with
> TeXLive 2009. I will give more details later on.

The item I found in the ICU issue tracker suggests the bug was introduced
in their code base on October 28, 2008, so (given the delay between
development and release versions) it's quite possible that the
TeXLive 2009 XeTeX was built with a version of ICU from before the bug.
--
Matthew Skala
mskala at ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                 People before principles.