[XeTeX] Microtype (was Re: Trying to build microtype-aware xetex)

Chris Yocum cyocum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 12:56:56 CEST 2011

Hi,

I was just wondering what would be necessary to get microtype into the
core of XeTeX?

After looking at the wiki
(http://xetex.tk/mediawiki/index.php/Microtype_package_(preliminary_version)),
there is a preliminary version.  Also, it looks like I would have to
write the cfg file for each font that I would like to use with it.

Thanks,
Chris