[XeTeX] xelatex question

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Aug 16 00:28:12 CEST 2011

Ross Moore wrote:
> Hello Steve,
>
> On 15/08/2011, at 4:27 PM, Steve Deckelman wrote:
>
>> Dear Ross, I came across one of your posts on the net.

Would you know if there is something like a "pinyin" package for xelatex?
Something similar to the one for CJK that would allow me to type set things
like \Wo2 and have it typeset in pinyin with accent 2.

I use "Pinyinput" :

	http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/10274-pinyinput-type-pinyin-with-tone-marks/

Enter "wo2" and "wó" appears as if by magic !  As the
resulting output is UTF, it can be fed straight into
XeTeX.

Philip Taylor