[XeTeX] XeTeX + Helvetica Condensed Light

Andy Lin kiryen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:28:07 CEST 2011

Check the output of fc-list and see if the font name matches. (On a
windows machine I do fc-list>fontlist.txt , I don't know about macs).

For example (I don't have Helvetica), if I look in fontlist.txt, I see
the following line.
Helvetica Neue LT Std,HelveticaNeueLT Std Lt Cn:style=47 Light Condensed,Regular

Which means in order to use this font, I'd have to type in:
\setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Helvetica Neue LT Std 47 Light Condensed}

Which is the first name given, and the style, up to the first comma.

HTH
-Andy