[XeTeX] Question about footnotes and unicode-math

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 08:06:43 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to use the unicode-math package in TL2011. I encounter something strange with the behavior of footnotes. The following code produces a "non-superscript" footnote (?). I checked the manual but was not able to find anything relevant. Am I doing something wrong, and if so, please explain ;-))

Wilfred

\documentclass[a4paper,11pt,oneside,openany,draft]{memoir}
\usepackage{polyglossia}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{unicode-math}

% Set up math fonts for unicode-math
\unimathsetup{math-style=ISO}
\unimathsetup{bold-style=ISO}
\setmathfont{xits-math.otf}

\begin{document}
Text with footnote\footnote{This is the footnote}
\end{document}