[XeTeX] XeTeX in lshort

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Thu Sep 30 10:50:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

Tobias bist du des Wahnsinns!! (Sorry, Tobias way over-board here)

I hate to say this nobody actually needs TeX&Co Nowadays. (See my next post)
Not to say that they are the better system for doing things.

TeX et al is for typesetting, layout and publishing that is its sole
purpose! It was designed when you could not do alot of things with
a computer easily.

The content of a TeX-document is irrelevant.

As far a structuralism is concerned, it is a obsolete concept in this
modern world. Though, I agree that logic and good problem sovling
skills are important and are not hardly taught anymore.

regards (MfG)
	Keith.