[XeTeX] XeTeX in lshort

Tobias Schoel liesdiedatei at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 21:14:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

I wouldn't recommend anything other than kile for linux users. for me it
offers the fastest way of texing.

I tried emacs when we got the task of learning and testing a bit of lisp
in university, but I didn't get the feeling "I'm becoming better and
using this program seems to be an improvement." soon enough. That's why
it should be mentioned but not recommenend for beginners: It's a
paedagogical rule: don't change content and form simultaneously. (German
speakers can read: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proaktive_Hemmung )

Toscho