[XeTeX] Two footnote bugs in Memoir with Bidi

Rik ribaldhacker at rik.users.panix.com
Wed Sep 29 16:41:35 CEST 2010

Vafa Khalighi <vafakhlgh at ...> writes:

> Does this happen with ordinary book class? if not, then this is not my issue
and you should direct it to memoir's authors.-- به نام خداوند جان و خرد
 کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

Clearly it cannot, since the standard book class does not implement a
\multfootsep command.

\multfootsep is provided by memoir, and is also provided in
functionally-equivalent manner by the koma-script classes and footmisc
package Possibly other classes and packages do as well.

The problem does not occur using the book class together with the
footmisc package.

As I said in the first note here, I posted this after two weeks with no
response on c.t.t. This was done in the hope that the more defined focus
of this group might help.

I will repost in c.t.t.

--
Rik