[XeTeX] XeTeX in lshort

Mike Maxwell maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
Wed Sep 29 02:49:23 CEST 2010

On 9/28/2010 5:42 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:
> By learning to use accelerating keyboard shortcuts one gains more time

<off-topic> Where I *really* gain time is by defining the control+alpha
keys for cursor control, because cursor control is what I do most (other
than type text).  That way I never have to move my hands from the alpha
portion of the keyboard to the cursor controls over on the right, and
then back again.

Unfortunately, I've only been able to re-define the control keys thusly
on MsWindows.  Not even X-Windows has an adequate way to redefine keys.
</off-topic>
--
	Mike Maxwell
	maxwell at umiacs.umd.edu
         "A library is the best possible imitation, by human beings,
         of a divine mind, where the whole universe is viewed and
         understood at the same time... we have invented libraries
         because we know that we do not have divine powers, but we
         try to do our best to imitate them." --Umberto Eco