[XeTeX] polyglossia overline on a number of lines (another attempt)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Sep 27 23:29:53 CEST 2010

Am 27.09.2010 um 22:44 schrieb Talal Al-Azem:

> Could Khaled, Vafa, or anyone else perhaps inform me of what I need
> to do in order to get an overline over RTL text, when that text runs
> for more than a single line?

If no proper solution comes up: split the text, in a final step, in as
many parts as lines are hit and emphasise each part separately. From
this final look you can decide where to end the over-line since it
should not change anything.

--
Greetings

   Pete