[XeTeX] XeTeX in lshort

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sun Sep 26 16:52:01 CEST 2010

> No.  I have read that on some Linux systems one can type a vowel, press
> a "compose" key, and then an accent mark, the result is the vowel with
> accent.

  The actual order is Compose, accent, vowel (or consonant, for that
matter).  The "accent" here is usually an approximative ASCII equivalent
to the real accent mark: for example, Sun keyboards (that actually have
a key labelled "Compose") used to use a single quote to input an acute
accent, inverted quote for a grave accent, etc.

	Arthur