[XeTeX] Thanks and Minor Bug Report (Axel E. Retif)

Marc van Dongen dongen at cs.ucc.ie
Sat Sep 25 10:12:15 CEST 2010

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:36:17, Axel E. Retif wrote:

: > On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 01:51:00 -0500 "Axel E. Retif" <axel.retif at mac.com> wrote:
: >
: > : \documentclass{minimal}
: > : \usepackage[dvipdfmx]{graphicx}%%% <- use this and it works
: > : \usepackage{tikz}
: > : \usetikzlibrary{spy}
: >
: > Thanks very much. It took a long time because I got an option clash
: > for graphicx. I finally figured out that I had to import tikz after
: > graphicx
:
: Yes, the order is important ---that's why I reproduced the first four lines of code.
:
: > and had to run xelatex with -shell-escape. That _did_ work
: > for the spy feature. Unfortunately, I got very many colour stack
: > underflow errors and the colours were all wrong.
:
: As I don't know what else you're trying to do, I can't be sure if this works, but try
:
: \documentclass{minimal}
: \usepackage[dvipdfmx]{graphicx}
: \usepackage[dvipdfmx]{xcolor}%%%% <- add this
: \usepackage{tikz}
: \usetikzlibrary{spy}

Dear Axel,

Thanks very much. I'm currently fighting some problems with beamer and
beamerarticle. For some reasons, certain things won't work when beamer
is used and others don't when beamerarticle is used. I'm currently trying
to fix this and then have a look at your suggestion.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Marc van Dongen