[XeTeX] Extra trailing space in IPA font with xltxtra

Andy Lin kiryen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 05:55:10 CEST 2010

It's fairly basic. It just maps the capital letters, numbers, and some
symbols. For \*,\;,\:, and \! I'd have to add commands to map them to
an unused symbol, maybe & (so you'd get something convoluted like &*&
> &, and &;B > U+0299 ; small capital B)*.

If you think this should be submitted to CTAN, I can certainly do it,
but it seems somewhat incomplete as is.

-Andy

*Charis SIL actually has two sets of small capitals. Its \textsc forms
resemble the kind of small caps you get from work, but it also has a
full set of IPA extension small caps which are x-height.