[XeTeX] Extra trailing space in IPA font with xltxtra

Paolo Matteucci p.n.matteucci at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:35:22 CEST 2010

2010/9/22 Heiko Oberdiek <heiko.oberdiek at googlemail.com>

> #1 is "a" (without blank space), \scantokens then reads
> a new line "a<EOL>" and <EOL> is converted to {blank space}...

Thank you for the TeXnical explanation, Heiko, although I must confess I can
only follow it up to a point... ;-)

> In the meantime the problem seems to be fixed:
>
>  *File List*
> [...]
> fontspec.sty    2010/08/01 v2.0c Advanced font selection for
> [...]

But you seem to be using fontspec 2.0c (and no xunicode?), whereas the
latest version appears to be 2.1, i.e.: it's not fixed for me (although I do
have the workaround mentioned earlier on in this thread).

Thanks,

Paolo