[XeTeX] If font under fontspec

Gareth Hughes garzohugo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 02:09:51 CEST 2010

Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 20.09.2010 um 20:44 schrieb Gareth Hughes:
>
>> I'm asking for a more useful implementation that checks whether a
>> certain font is in use now
>

> Wouldn't it be sufficient to check what \{rm,sf,tt}default are set to?

Perhaps, but a more general, fontspec solution is needed because the
fonts I want to work with are Syriac fonts. Also, I need to activate
kerning corrections only when that font is in use, i.e. it would be no
good to see if the font is being used in a document and then apply the
kerning corrections for all fonts in the document.

Gareth.