[XeTeX] Anti-trust legislation (was : virtual keyboard question)

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Sep 19 10:33:06 CEST 2010

Manfred Lotz wrote:

> I found this one:
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/goglobal/bb964651.aspx
> Is it the URL you meant?

Intrigued by the URL, I substituted "en-gb" for "en-us", and
was amazed by what happened : the "Internet Explorer 8 - faster,
safer, easier" in the masthead, and the following dividing line,
completely disappeared !  I can only assume that whilst promoting
IE on a page unrelated to IE remains legal in North America, it is
prohibited elsewhere : perhaps in the U.K., perhaps in Europe,
perhaps in much of the rest of the world ...

Philip Taylor